Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bugaboo Bee wheel problems - if you are considering buying one!

(6 Posts)
MrsBloodyTroll Thu 13-Oct-11 08:47:23

if you are considering buying a Bugaboo Bee, I just wanted to make you aware that there are serious problems with the front wheels on 2011 models.

Basically the front wheels don't swivel properly and prevent you from moving the buggy properly. It's serious enough for the company to have issued an email about it to registered customers like me last week.

They don't seem to be recognising it as a safety issue, but IMHO if you are crossing a road and the wheels don't swivel, it could put you and your baby in danger.

I'm not saying "don't buy a Bee" because I have one and, in spite of the problems, really like the look of it. I just wanted any of you mums-to-be to be aware so you can make an informed purchasing decision!

Oeisha Thu 13-Oct-11 18:46:32

Thank you!
Opted for the iCandy Peach in the end, but the bee was on my list!

MrsBloodyTroll Fri 14-Oct-11 00:50:50

Apparently Bugaboo have stopped sales of the Bee until this is fixed.

But I have been informed by another poster that the fixed wheels worked for her.

loverocky Fri 14-Oct-11 12:45:36

im getting my bee this month and the one i tried in the store seemed perfectly fine. mmm maybe it'll all be fixed now smile thankyou for sharing x

HPSource Fri 14-Oct-11 13:15:57

Please see this link for further details...
www.bugaboo.com/328

MrsBloodyTroll Fri 14-Oct-11 14:43:09

Thank you for the link, HP!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now