Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

26 weeks pregnant, pink discharge

(5 Posts)
Bap80 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:34:48

Bit worried- got up to pee during the night and thought I saw some pink on the toilet roll, was still half asleep so went back to bed not thinking. I've had a really rough few days at work and today was particularly horrific. When I came home I felt really wet(sorry!) and when I went to the toilet there was thick pink discharge on the toilet and enough to even drip a little bit into the toilet(very little). Had a couple of pains an hour or so after but feel fine if stressed and exhausted. No more pink but is it cause for concern?? First pregnancy and a bit worried!!
Any advice gratefully received!

LunaticFringe Wed 12-Oct-11 20:36:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

banana87 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:37:47

Probably not a worry but please ring your MW, failing that ring the labour ward for advice.

Bap80 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:57:42

Thanks so much for advice. I'm seeing the midwife at 9 in the morning and was going to wait but maybe not...

MonsterBookOfHorrors Wed 12-Oct-11 20:59:30

Dont wait till the morning, you will get a better nights sleep if you are not stressing about it. Go to labour ward.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now