Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What signs did you have?

(7 Posts)
voscar Tue 11-Oct-11 07:56:10

Hi Girls,

Everyone seems to have varying signs and symptoms of pregnancy before they get their BFP.

I'm not due to POAS till Friday but have had incredibly tender boobs for about 2 weeks and have started having really awful vivid dreams.

I was wondering - what were yours?

Thanks!

X

lostlady Tue 11-Oct-11 07:58:53

I felt really, really exhausted.

melliebobs Tue 11-Oct-11 08:27:53

Nothing. No symptoms till 6 weeks and they didn't go till about 15-16 weeks. Vivid dreams have only just started now though (21 weeks) and it's driving me nuts angry

elbett Tue 11-Oct-11 08:37:25

My boobs killed me pretty much from the start. Taking off my bra at the end of the day was a huge dramatic event! Thankfully, by about 10 weeks the soreness had more or less passed.

voscar Tue 11-Oct-11 08:41:03

I rarely dream - but in the last two nights I've dreamt numerous horrific dreams about attempted rape, my OH cheating, his ex wife moving into our home, my ex stalking me - all really horrible dreams that have had me (and DP) awake half the night!

vix1980 Tue 11-Oct-11 08:50:05

Hi

I had the vivid dreams too around a week before i could test, also sore aching boobs, im only 4 and a bit weeks though so not had anything else yet but had my bfp 4 days before period was due yesterday, i found the cheapy tests off ebay the best ones to test early, also you arent wasting a heap of money on just 1 test as you get about 25, hope you get the answer you want

Basse Tue 11-Oct-11 09:45:21

Very sore breasts and a dislike of fried meat and feeling completely exhasuted and angry - that's when i worked out that something was going on...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now