Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10 dpo please help!

(7 Posts)
MrsKxxx Mon 10-Oct-11 18:50:43

hi!

I wondered if anyone could help me. Have been trying ttc for 14 months now, dont usually obsess over it all 2 much as dh works away in the week so we often moss my peak however this time we did the deed on the right days (using clearblue fertility monitor). Im 10 dpo and do tired and have very sore boobs. I do get slightly sore boobs before af but alot closer to af. Driving myself round the bend especially as i had a dream last night where i had a baby boy!

Can anyone share their symptoms around 10 dpo.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks! Xxxxxxxxx

Hotpotpie Mon 10-Oct-11 19:02:18

mad dreams, slightly sore boobs and a heightned sense of smell, followed shortly after by weeing like niagra falls and a taste in my mouth that at a push could be called metallic

melliebobs Mon 10-Oct-11 20:29:34

Don't want to piss on your bonfire but for me. Nothing. Just usual pre AF cramps which went. Then no symptoms till 6 weeks

dozyrosie Mon 10-Oct-11 20:47:13

Sore boobs, bloating, high temperature, strange dreams. I very rarely get pre AF symptoms, so I knew something was going on. I also then got a gut feeling that I definitely was PG even though we were not trying. 2 weeks later I got a positive test result grin . Good luck, I really hope your dream comes true!

millyv Mon 10-Oct-11 21:11:19

Hi!
My af was due yesterday, every other month I have obsessed about my symptoms and been greeted with af on queue each month, this month I have absolutely no symptoms and did a test sn hour ago and got a BFP on a cb digital which says pregnant and 1-2 weeks! smile

I really do think everyone is different!

Good luck! Xx

dozyrosie Tue 11-Oct-11 16:01:01

Congratulations millyv!

millyv Tue 11-Oct-11 16:02:48

Thank you! Good luck to everyone ttc! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now