Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Show going on for DAYS!

(4 Posts)
feelingratheroverwhelmed Sun 09-Oct-11 16:49:34

I've got another thread going at the moment about how I had a show on Wed but my ELCS is booked in for 20th so I may not make it. Well, now I'm getting really frustrated as I just keep getting more show, some cramping but nothing regular, and I'm just waiting for something to happen!
Has anyone else had this? I wasn't expecting to keep seeing "stuff" when I go to the loo but there it is. A small part of me wants to call the hospital but then a very big part part of me knows there is no point.
Sorry, I'm just venting really!

feelingratheroverwhelmed Sun 09-Oct-11 18:21:31

Bump?

banana87 Sun 09-Oct-11 19:21:27

My show started on a Tues and I had DD on the following Monday. I know of others who had a show that went on for weeks before anything real started though confused.

Greenleafytrees Mon 10-Oct-11 15:48:58

Hello, with DD1 I took 3 weeks to go into labour after having a show (didn't lose the actual plug though). With DD2 I lost the plus on the Monday evening then went into labour the following Saturday morning. It was pretty minging though: so much show/ mucus came away that week between thhe initial plug going and labour starting that I kept thinking my waters had gone (and was not total novice as far as that went as waters had gone before labour with DD1, so I knew what it was like). I would call hospital in case they want you in early, they might depending on the reason for your ELCS. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now