Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anyone else out there wish.......

(15 Posts)
themightyskim Sat 08-Oct-11 09:04:14

.........that they could spend their saturday night with a good few wine?

I think I actually am going to invest in a bottle of schloer today grin Ive got a bad movie and foot soak wine would have been the perfect addition to that night

Deesus Sat 08-Oct-11 09:06:29

I do! Not keen on the pretend stuff really....would rather just have pop or juice.

Have treated myself to a bottle of guiness which i will have tonight though. Tis good for the bairn dontcha know...! smile

Deesus Sat 08-Oct-11 09:07:00

Which movie btw? I do like a bad 'un!

themightyskim Sat 08-Oct-11 09:24:00

I wish I was a bit more devil may care and drank anyway but im not- a guiness does actually sound rather nice though I have to say and your right - all those vitamins grin

DVD is Psych 9, it looks like some straight to DVD job and was £3 in Asda yesterday, OH has tickets to the rugby final tonight so I have the house to myself for a change. I can feel chocolate coming on as well

excitedLJ Sat 08-Oct-11 10:12:44

Chocolate is an absolute must! What is a movie night without minstrels??
Do you like Kopparberg - I swear by the non-alcoholic version of that. The placebo effect is excellent as long as you have it in a great big glass with heaps of ice.

themightyskim Sat 08-Oct-11 11:14:45

I do actually love the pear stuff, this night is starting to look up smile

Pastabee Sat 08-Oct-11 11:39:56

Yes. Not been at all bothered for the past 35 weeks. Now I'm fed up and want a nice big glass of red with stilton and crackers. I'll follow it off with the rare steak I'm dreaming of since you've asked....!

Mind you, not being allowed to lounge on the sofa with my goodies would ruin them anyway. They wouldn't taste as good with me perched on my ball!

themightyskim Sat 08-Oct-11 11:46:27

lmao, Pastabee your so close now though!

Pastabee Sat 08-Oct-11 11:57:23

Sigh, sigh. You are right mighty. Going to have all those things when I get back from hospital. DH has promised!

It's my strictly routine you see. Drink, crackers, assume role as 5th member of panel.

cravingcake Sat 08-Oct-11 15:44:48

Absolutely! I think i'll b joining you guys with the chocolate & strictly. OH is having a night out with the boys tonight while he still can. 36 + 4 so thankfully not too long to go, cant wait to really enjoy a BIG glass of wine.

GreenandBlacksAddict Sun 09-Oct-11 15:05:08

Morning sickness has not stopped my desire for a jug of Pimms ! It would probably not stay down for long so won't bother !

Hotpotpie Sun 09-Oct-11 16:37:48

Excuse the change of name but Im craving hotpot today (I was mightyskim but never really liked my choice)

Pimms is my favourite all round drink, early pregnancy before I knew was marked with a weekend of serious Pimms abuse I wouldnt be surprised if in later life my baby has an aversion to it haha smile

Hotpotpie Sun 09-Oct-11 16:38:17

PS the dvd was dreadful grin

localcrackpot Sun 09-Oct-11 17:18:37

I don't think the odd unit at the end of the 3rd tri will be a problem. I'm 36+2 & I had a glass of wine at a friend's 30th last night. It's a personal choice though.

cravingcake Sun 09-Oct-11 19:57:11

Like the name change hotpot.

Oh how i have missed Pimms over the summer but must admit i'm having a sneaky glass of lovely cold wine tonight, had in-laws over for dinner & its been a long week & i just WANTED it to get me thru.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now