Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sexy yummy mummy tips

(6 Posts)
justhayley Fri 07-Oct-11 14:27:41

Ok my partner is in the armed forces but is bk on Thursday smile I'll be 12 weeks pregnant & have put on 9 lbs since he's been away; my belly looks more like a beer belly than a baby belly!
Iv got friends who have recently had babies & all their facebook pics are gorg - real yummy mummys! I'm usually fairly glam but feel chubby tiered and sick & to put it blunt I look abit crap!
Any tips for feeling sexy during pregnancy?
Because my partners not there all the time and I'm only having him bk for 4 days I want to feel my best.
also underwear - any pretty maternity lingerie out there? Everything i have digs in, and old lady period granny knickers are all that's comfy at the mo - which is great when he's away lol.

All you glad mummys and pregnant ladies out there please share your tips smile

Crosshair Fri 07-Oct-11 14:41:15

My tips would be wash and put on some clean pjs? I guess thats not what you're looking for. grin

mrsrvc Fri 07-Oct-11 14:45:10

Hotmilk do some nice sexy ish maternity undies and I have a very nice feeding nighty from there ( may be a bit soon for those though!)
How about a bit of a pamper session, I always feel better defuzzed and plucked. and treat yourself to a nice nighty in a slightly larger size?
good luck and enjoy. Hopefully you will get him back for a bit when you start the second trimester horny period!

spookshowangellovesit Fri 07-Oct-11 15:10:41

this is where i get all my sexy undies. cheaper than ann summers mostly and nice. they do next day deliveries and have lots of nice stretchy things that cover a bump well. www.lovehoney.co.uk/

kenobi Fri 07-Oct-11 15:15:44

I imagine your tits have grown as well? Shove them in a plunge bra and he won't talk to your face all night won't notice your tummy.

Please don't worry too much - after that long without sex you'll be like a beautiful shimmering oasis in the desert. The fact you're a bit thicker round the waist will be the last thing on his mind. Men care less than women think anyway.

Oh and Elle McPherson's cami knickers are really forgiving and beautiful, just get a size larger than normal.

GreenandBlacksAddict Sun 09-Oct-11 15:11:09

My husband is ex navy and if i remember rightly you could wear a bin bag and they will still be delighted to see you after months away ! (grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now