Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks and nervous

(4 Posts)
2wwmadness Wed 05-Oct-11 07:03:04

hello, sorry this has been done a million times I know but,
I'm 11 weeks and my symptoms have gone and I'm scared. I have not been sick at all through my pregnancy but felt awful. I just feel normal now (but with a little bump) no bleeding, no cramping, I'm Bering ridiculous arn't I?!??
I this normal?

deemented Wed 05-Oct-11 07:07:54

I didn't have manmy symptoms at all with DS3, no morning sickness to speak of, and am now nearly 20 weeks with DC5, and i feel absolutely normal too. MS in this pregnancy went at about 12 weeks, and apart from the most tender boobs (that i put down to DS3 still bf) i don't feel very pregnant.

If you're really worried then contact your MW and explain the loss of symptoms and she may get you in for a scan quicker.

GreenandBlacksAddict Sun 09-Oct-11 15:50:36

Hi Its very common not to have morning sickness after this stage as your placenta has got bigger and this is when morning sickness usually stops. Enjoy this phase while it lasts as before long you'll get indigestion, bloating, pelvic ligament pain and skin itching as it stretches and Oh of course the hormonal bit aswell ! I still have the morning sickness at 11 weeks and with DS it carried on until week 20 when the indigestion started - lets just say I do not bloom in pregnancy !

Hotpotpie Sun 09-Oct-11 16:35:19

Im told its really normal Ive had to ask myself recently smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now