Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Itchy feet

(4 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 03-Oct-11 17:31:36

Almost 21 weeks now & anytime they are hot the soles of my feet itch so bad they drive me crazy. I'm using anything I can find & can often be found rubbing my feet on my door mat as it is all prickly. I wear flip flops & have bought cooling sprays etc but this is making me a little bit crazy. Anyone else got itchy feet?

MrsHoarder Mon 03-Oct-11 17:45:33

You might want to ring your midwife: the soles of your feet being itchy is a possible symptom of (I think) liver problems. I could be wrong, but its best to get odd things checked out.

feelingratheroverwhelmed Mon 03-Oct-11 18:09:12

You need to contact your MW who will do a blood test to rule out Obstetric Choalastasis (sp?). If you do have it they can monitor you closely to make sure it doesn't cause you any complications.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 03-Oct-11 18:17:44

I checked that with midwife, thanks guys. She says as it is only when my feet are hot & sweaty (ugh) it should be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now