Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm just sitting here...

(12 Posts)
NoobyNoob Sun 02-Oct-11 14:55:26

..and my stomach is looking like something out of an Alien film! She's moving up and down, side to side that it's making my stomach a funny shape!

I never tire of the feeling it gives me smile

allhailtheaubergine Sun 02-Oct-11 14:57:12

Aww. I swear dd did a head over heels once when I was in the bath. Weird.

gigglepin Sun 02-Oct-11 15:02:27

Ahhh thats lovley, you are SO very utterly lucky, enjoy it and just know that you are a lucky girl.

NoobyNoob Sun 02-Oct-11 15:03:33

Oh I know I'm lucky, there's no doubt about that.

PinkFondantFancy Sun 02-Oct-11 16:51:52

smile that's so lovely! Amazing feeling isn't it!

Beesok Sun 02-Oct-11 17:08:49

As much as I am tired of being pregnant (38 wks tom) I totally understand your feeling smile I think I'm going to miss the kicks and movements smile

I like to "play" with her in the belly - she pokes a foot out and I poke it in - can go on for a while smile

Pastabee Sun 02-Oct-11 17:22:40

Its fun isn't it?!

My personal favourite is when the baby starts madly wriggling whilst i'm shopping for it. 'oh, you don't like the sleep suit with the zebra on it, in that case I'll take the bear please'.

I swear this child knows when I'm doing something in anticipation of it's arrival!

Woodifer Mon 03-Oct-11 11:23:35

think my baby is doing the funky chicken dance just now - is there such a thing as too much movement? or is it all good?

hawthers Mon 03-Oct-11 17:28:13

agree with woodifer - disco dancing seems to kick off as soon as i climb into bed. its almost alarming how much it moves! is there such a thing as too much???

NorthernChinchilla Mon 03-Oct-11 18:58:42

I'm loving this bit too. Just passed 29 weeks, so baby's gone from all kicks to the stretchy, wiggly, wriggly thing too and it's great, feeling him press from the inside.

I know what you mean though- when they set off (and I term mine the Cadbury's gorilla grin) you do wonder if everything's OK in there. Mind you, baby is probably still recovering from the shock at the weekend when DP blew a raspberry on my stomach- did he not like that!

redexpat Tue 04-Oct-11 02:11:15

I swear I saw a foot shaped bulge on mine last friday. Out ... and in again.

giraffesCantChaChaCha Tue 04-Oct-11 02:23:00

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now