Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

where do I turn for help?

(3 Posts)
kentDee Sun 02-Oct-11 12:43:10

Hi. I found out a few days ago that we are expecting triplets. Its a miracle I know, but I'm scared to death. Not all is well with them as far as they could see from the scan. Im going back mid week.
Does anyone know where I can seek help/ advice/ guidance for multiple births.?
Im getting a 2nd opinion on my scan results tomorrow before we have to make any decisions this week. [they suspect twin to twin syndrome].
Any help much appreciated.

thejaffacakesareonme Sun 02-Oct-11 13:02:19

There's a multiple births section on mumsnet and the ladies there may be able to help you. There's also been a thread in the pregnancy section on here re twin to twin syndrome. I've also heard of TAMBA - the Twins and Multiple Births Association.

Good luck. I've always thought it would be lovely to have triplets.

Pastabee Sun 02-Oct-11 13:09:02

Wow! That's very special news but I suspect it's also a lot to take on board initially?

I've noticed that the local surestart centres where i live all have multiple birth support groups. My friend with twins attends one and says it's really helpful to meet other mums in the same circumstances.

Hope all goes well at the hospital this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now