Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

lets talk about sex! need inspiration and ideas...

(10 Posts)
mamaesi Sun 02-Oct-11 08:36:21

Ok so I am still as horny as ever but my belly is really starting to get in the way!

Am bored of spooning (never my favorite anyway) and doggie style is ok...but is there anything else I am not thinking of?? Dont mind being on top but the belly makes me so far from my partner we cant kiss.

what are you all doing?? open to all suggestions. smile

spannermary Sun 02-Oct-11 12:11:25

I'm so jealous! I've been feeling to I'll to have sex: it's been 5 weeks!! Poor DH. sad

I'll be reading this thread with interest for when I feel better.

Good luck!

kiki22 Sun 02-Oct-11 12:16:54

at the edge of the bed/sofa so ur bums hanging off n he kneels on the flooror doggy but keep ur back up straight up and use the wall to keep ur balance.

kiki22 Sun 02-Oct-11 12:20:20

or perched on the worktop/chest of drawers wrap ur legs round him and lean back a bit to keep the bump out of the way, the bump won't get squashed even if your close coz your upright.

mamaesi Sun 02-Oct-11 19:30:30

oh thank kiki. like those ideas. my bed is really high up so if I am on the edge he might be at a strange height. we will see. love the worktop/ table one...now if I can just get the house to ourselves (have a friend staying with us this week)

Oeisha Sun 02-Oct-11 20:00:59

You can always have your legs up bent (like you're sitting on your legs) to control depth and to stop him being a lazy bugger and leaning on bump when you're on your back. Also, if bed it too high for him to kneel but too low for standing, fold up the duvet to lie on and pillow up your pelvis (somewhat ruins spontinaity admittedly). You can try this missionary too, but depending on how big bump is, it may be uncomfy.

There's always oral and toys too!

Enfyshedd Sun 02-Oct-11 20:46:01

You could lie on your back at a right angle from him while he's in a normal spooning position. You get the added bonus of being able to prop your legs over his hips which can help with a sore back (weakness in lower back from a childhood fall means I know a few tips on stretching muscles out).

kiki22 Mon 03-Oct-11 12:23:01

glad my tarty tips helped smile

LizzyMathsWhizzy Mon 03-Oct-11 16:03:11

We've been using a lot more toys than usual, and have also done the over the counter one, leaves me with a big grin

I also quite like on top, but facing his toes while he lies down. As he comes, he will struggle to lie down, and automatically sits up, grabbing my boobs and bump. This one always seems to end with us collapsed in a heap where he pulled me down on top of him, another big grin as we fall asleep in the heap. until I get cramp and need the crane to rescue the poor boy from underneath me, then retreat into my castle of pillows

Experimenting has been great fun, my libido has gone nowhere, and I'm now 34 weeks!

mamaesi Mon 03-Oct-11 22:59:45

lizzy-- making me laugh so hard about the retreat to castle of pillows! Me too! I love the post shag cuddle but when you are this big its just not fun.

my husband is not so keen on my toys...I wish I could convince him more.

lets see what I can try tonightsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now