Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

arm pain, tender back and tum- bit worried

(4 Posts)
KittyAnne Thu 29-Sep-11 16:43:42

I'm waiting on the doc to call me back but in the mean time while I panic I thought I might ask if anyone had similar experiences. I'm 10.5 weeks and experiencing pain (like muscular) in my left arm and have tender abdomen and mild lower back discomfort. confused

TooImmature2BDumbledore Thu 29-Sep-11 20:43:29

Sorry, no helpful information, but didn't want to leave you hanging! Has the doctor called you back yet? My tummy is tender and a little bit painful and has been all throughout (am 14 weeks now), but I'm not sure about the arm and back thing. Hope you get some answers soon!

griphook Thu 29-Sep-11 22:08:47

I had arm pain aswell around that time, it was upper arm, difficult to explain, not really sure if it's the same thing. Hope everyting is ok,

KittyAnne Sat 01-Oct-11 10:13:11

Thanks for the advice- the GP did call and said arm pain isn't a concern unless the arm is swollen or discoloured. Pain in the shoulder tip at 4-5 weeks can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy and should be checked out. Though a google search has revealed that many women get arm pain but Dr could not explain why this is....

I'm prone to panic at the moment...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now