Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I got my BFP

(14 Posts)
LadyGrace Thu 29-Sep-11 09:00:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Purplebuns Thu 29-Sep-11 09:03:30

Congratulations!! One cup a day is fine and the limit, enjoy while you can I went completely off tea and coffee for ages. You can switch to decaf as well smile
There is a due date calculator in the pregnancy section on MN. 

Merlioness Thu 29-Sep-11 09:08:57

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

There are plenty of due date calculators on the web that you can use to calculate your due date based on LMP.

You can still drink coffee, especially as you only drink one cup of it a day

Oh and once you know your due date, why don't you go to the antenatal clubs section and join the baby bus for your due month?
Lots of handholding and going it together in such an exciting time smile

melliebobs Thu 29-Sep-11 09:14:18

congratulations! 

you cans till drink coffee but just the 1 cup a day, but if your like me and most of my pregnant friends tea and coffee kinda went out the window. Just couldn't stomach it! But my taste for tea is slowly coming back thank god!

LadyGrace Thu 29-Sep-11 09:15:50

Purplebuns Thu 29-Sep-11 09:37:22

Lovely time to have a baby DD was born in May. [[http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1299680-The-We-are-brooking-no-arguments-whatsoever-for-an-uneventful-pregnancy-and-pain-free-birth-thread No brooking thread]is great imo]] 

Purplebuns Thu 29-Sep-11 09:38:21

FGS No brooking thread is great just you wait til baby brain hits!

WishingIWasLucky Thu 29-Sep-11 10:02:06

Congratulations Ladygrace. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Hope you're not having too many symptoms? Good luck! x

Quenelle Thu 29-Sep-11 10:05:45

Congratulations LadyGrace thanks

LadyGrace Thu 29-Sep-11 10:13:21

Franchini Thu 29-Sep-11 11:17:21

Congrats - note about decaff if you give up coffee all at once you can get massive headaches so do it a little bit at a time x x

Nanny01 Thu 29-Sep-11 11:35:13

Congratulations, it is exciting

fannybanjo Thu 29-Sep-11 11:39:32

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. I am lurking far more on the conception boards recently, hope it isn't a sign I am broody! hmm 3 DD's enough for me.

andthisisme Thu 29-Sep-11 11:49:10

Congratulations that's wonderful news.

I too went right off coffee in my first pg with DD, but craved it when pg with DS. I cut it out for the first 12 weeks and just had one cup of tea in the morning, after that had one coffee in the afternoon too.

Although I did kind of forget there is caffeine in diet coke and chocolate too blush

Best wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now