Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can anyone recommend a good book on Twin pPregnancy

(3 Posts)
NatHornsey Mon 26-Sep-11 21:46:45

Hi

I am pregnant with Twins and would like to get a book on Twin Pregnancy. I am not worried to much about the book covering after the birth - just the pregnancy would be fine.

Thanks

Nat

buonasera Tue 27-Sep-11 07:40:06

I don't have any to recommend but would also like to hear recommendations as I'm pregnant with twins as well. Only, has anyone come across a nice un-preachy book? Nothing irritates me more than being told "you will be feeling like so-and-so" by someone who's never met me. Miriam Stoppard's book ended up a) spat on and b) set on fire in a previous pregnancy; if there's something like The Rough Guide to Pregnancy out there but for twins I'd really like that.

MersyMersy Tue 27-Sep-11 11:28:09

I dont have a recommendation, I have bought two but in truth they werent very useful. Do you know that there is a twin thread on Ante Natal clubs, the ladies there may know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now