Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

15 weeks- please tell me the bloating will go. look like ET

(5 Posts)
feekerry Mon 26-Sep-11 18:34:08

Its awful. Feel like big solid bloated lump. No bump yet, couldn't tell anyway as i'm so bloated. Naturally slim and look ridiculous. Was constipated but this is much improved with some help, bloating has not improved. I eat super super healthily and drink lots. Any tips?

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Mon 26-Sep-11 18:37:27

I got very bloated when I was eating a lot of raw veg as it was all I could stomach at the time. It was compounded by drinking fizzy water, so much so that I looked about 6 months gone blush. Since I've cut back on these, and added a glass of prune juice every day the bloating has gone. I'm 15 weeks too and it's an awkward stage. Tbh I look a little bit tubby but not pregnant.

Iggly Mon 26-Sep-11 19:51:49

Peppermint or fennel tea really help. A cup in the afternoon and another before bed did wonders for me!

feekerry Mon 26-Sep-11 20:37:00

intresting iggly which one tastes less minging? I also have HG so am slighty limited as to what i can keep down. i'm thinking peppermint sounds less offensive than fennel hmm

Iggly Mon 26-Sep-11 20:59:54

Fennel tastes like liquorice to me grin peppermint is ok but grim once it starts to cool down!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now