Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Free presciption certificate.....

(8 Posts)
MillyStar Thu 22-Sep-11 11:00:19

Does it come to your doctors or to your home address?

I filled my form in just over a week ago, i still live with my mum and dad who don't know i'm expecting yet so i'm trying to intercept the post every day!

Also can anyone remember how long it took to arrive? x

VFVF Thu 22-Sep-11 11:05:31

Mine came to my home address and took just over a week. I think it does have NHS stamped on it so keep watching that mail! Either that or if they do ask you could just say it's a routine appt for a smear or something grin

featherbag Thu 22-Sep-11 11:12:25

My MW handed me mine at my booking in appointment!

MillyStar Thu 22-Sep-11 11:30:45

I should get away with the NHS bit as i've got gallstones and having my gallbladder out next yr, my dad can sometimes just open everything without checking the name!! Pray for me that it comes today lol x

melliebobs Thu 22-Sep-11 14:05:46

Mine came to my home address. Handed it in at gps Friday 9th sept and it turned up sat 17th. Was surprised how quick it was. Specially when the evil receptionist said shed 'stamp and post it' for me

kat2504 Thu 22-Sep-11 15:29:45

Same here. MW got me to sign a form at booking in and then the card appeared on my doorstep about 10 days later.

wheelshavefallenoffthebus Thu 22-Sep-11 15:30:44

It came to my home address and took about three weeks I think?

MillyStar Thu 22-Sep-11 15:46:48

Well no joy today but I'll keep my eyes peeled, thanks everyone ;-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now