Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sickness worse at 13 weeks?

(3 Posts)
Mitsouko Wed 21-Sep-11 17:12:17

Hi there, throughout my pregnancy I very fortunately haven't struggled too badly with being sick. Been very nauseous at times, but have generally kept food down mostly. But now in my 13th week its getting worse...been sick quite a number of times the past few days and nausea much more severe. I thought it was supposed to ease off at this point, not get worse. Anyone else had this? Thanks...

BellaCB Wed 21-Sep-11 17:19:41

Hi Mitsouko, sorry to hear you are feeling worse sad

I had bad all day sickness from about 6w to 20w (it's only now in my 23w that I can rely on probably not being sick during the day) but I have to say that between weeks 12-16 I felt worse than I had felt before! My sickness seemed to change as well, and whereas before I was always relatively ok in the evenings I started to be sick then as well. But after aboyt 16w it started to get slowly better. So while it might feel terrible right now, it does get better after a while! You're definitely not alone - maybe the sickness just likes to have one last hurrah before it starts to fade x

Mitsouko Wed 21-Sep-11 18:26:38

Thanks Bella, glad to hear you are feeling better. I've been sick a lot today...its like my body is making up for lost time or something.

Got to commute to work tomorrow and wondering how ladies cope with that...guess I will just pack a few carrier bags and hope for the best. The thought of being sick on a crowded tube in rush hour fills me with horror!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now