Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant 4 months after c section

(12 Posts)
SavannahRose Tue 20-Sep-11 14:27:38

Hi

I am wanting responses from ladies who have been or who are in similar positions to me. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant.....and my baby is 18 weeks old.

Thanks
X

justhayley Tue 20-Sep-11 14:40:31

Wow you are going to be busy! Congratulations xx

BagofHolly Tue 20-Sep-11 19:06:21

How exciting! My consultant said he likes a year between sections so you're there already! Start looking at double prams eh?

SavannahRose Wed 21-Sep-11 10:02:57

I no I must be mad but it happened and now were really looking forward to it and have so many positives that the kids will be close age and always have a friend etc....

Not started looking at double prams yet but I will need to as Ria will only be 11 months!!!

Eekk!! I am MAD!
Xx

Purplebuns Wed 21-Sep-11 10:23:12

You are mad... envy
Congratulations, you are a very lucky lady and you are going to have so much fun! smile

MissRee Wed 21-Sep-11 22:07:17

Congrats and awesome name for DD1!

Ria grin

xkatyx Thu 22-Sep-11 09:27:45

Your not mad. I found I was pregnant again when my baby was avout 16 weeks, I am now 24 weeks (by the way it's twins lol) the Intial panic has gone.

You would be amazed at what you can come to terms with. My little one will be about 10 months when these babies arrive.

tostaky Thu 22-Sep-11 13:16:41

I had a natural birth 16 months after my emcs. No complications at all, they even let me push for two hours (ouch!!) they did do an episiotomy because they didn’t want me to push any longer in case of scar rupture. Usually the push stage is 15-20 mins so they were quite generous.
We also had a doula with us the second time around as I did not want a repeat c-section.

Good luck, it is going to be manic for the first year but it is lovely to have such a close bond!!

Africagirl1 Thu 22-Sep-11 15:46:22

Whew, you and hubby must love each other VERY much. Congrats!

cowboylover Thu 22-Sep-11 21:24:41

Congratulations! I remember you as our DDs where not far apart!

Will watch with interest as my scar is still sore sometimes. Are you going to try for a vbac this time?

SavannahRose Fri 23-Sep-11 09:26:55

A bit worried about a vbac but I would like to try, the aftermath of a c section is awful sad I felt horrible for about 2 weeks I couldn't do anything.we had a lot of problems during my pregnancy with Ria, and then she was born at 35 weeks. I am scared this time round. There is a chance I could be early again but only time will tell. I am also worried about scar rupture I have heard some nasty things about that but I know I will be in safe hands.
I had a scan 3 weeks ago to see how far and I was only 9 weeks. I have another scan next week. I have been told I will be closely monitored and I PROMISED myself the next time round I will make it as stress free as possible, so much for that hey!!!!
How's your little one COWBOYLOVER
x

SavannahRose Fri 23-Sep-11 09:27:51

And me and hubby do love each other very much andnare planning our wedding for next year grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now