Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Painful c-section scar :o(

(6 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 19-Sep-11 18:43:49

I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 & my first 2 were both c-sections. I'm finding my scar quite painful today, I have been getting stretching pains anyway so I know it is probably all down to that but it reminding me of the pain I had after my births & as the epidural didn't work also the pain I felt during my ds delivery & I feel really freaked out & scared. I've separated from my partner so no one here that I can whinge to right now so just needed a little moan here.
Thank you to anyone who bothers reading x

SavannahRose Tue 20-Sep-11 14:33:11

Hi

How long ago did you have your c section? I'm 12 weeks preg 18 weeks after my c section and nervous......

X

Cheria Tue 20-Sep-11 15:03:14

Wow Savannah you're brave.

I have no experience of this OP, I've just had one c section so far, but I have heard that you can get twinges in following pregnancies.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Wed 21-Sep-11 06:23:54

My c sections were 2002 & 2005 so a long time ago & very much healed.
Savannah that is very close but I'm sure you will be fine, what have the doctors said.
I had no pain during my second pregnancy but lost a load of weight since then so maybe I'm doing more stretching this time around.

SavannahRose Wed 21-Sep-11 10:04:31

I am nervous but I'm getting excited...

At least I will get all the baby stuff out of the way all at once
X

Cheria Wed 21-Sep-11 10:10:31

That's for sure! It took me 5 months post birth to even think about the vague possibility of having another one in the next ten years!

Squiglett I asked my sister abou tthis yesterday and she said the scar twinged second time around and only if it becomes more frequent or painul you should ask at least you midwide but even better your GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now