Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mothercare MYchoice 3 or MYchoice 4 pushchair

(6 Posts)
babydust27 Sun 18-Sep-11 18:05:59

Has anyone got one of the mothercare MYchoice pushchairs??

We have seen them in the shop and they seem really good but i cant decide between the 3 or the 4 wheeled versions and wondered what you thought of them

Mummyrev Sun 18-Sep-11 18:12:36

I bought one two years ago and grew to hate it. The car seat was a pig to get out of the frame, always seemed to stick. The rain cover was a pain too. I did like the fact it could go flat as a carry cot and I liked the fact you could push it with one hand. But the storage underneath was dreadful. I would not buy one. However if you'd like my second hand one you are most welcome. smile

If you post in the pushchair section you will get lots of experts but I wish I'd just bought a decent 3 wheeler which was good
for off road, perhaps a Mountain Buggy?

jaggythistle Sun 18-Sep-11 18:14:54

I have the 4 wheeler and wouldn't completely recommend it tbh.

It seemed to be comfy and DS was happy, but the tyres kept getting punctures even from small thorny twigs, and the small front wheels clog up with pine needles etc. if you happen to walk in a wood.

It might be ok if you never encounter thorny twigs or lots of pine needles/leaves!

I liked it apart from that, it was good not to have to get a separate carrycot and it is well built and easy ebough to fold/unfold. You do have to separate the two parts to fold it up though.

sleepevader Sun 18-Sep-11 19:20:23

Neither - big and bulky.

Get on the pushchair board, list your requirement and hey presto a good recommendation will be forthcoming.

sleepevader Sun 18-Sep-11 19:21:34

Whoops sorry mummyrev just saw the last bit of your message!

babydust27 Sun 18-Sep-11 19:47:32

i didnt know there was a pushchair board, thanks ill have a look on there now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now