Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

stretch and sweep on DC3

(2 Posts)
notveryinventive Fri 16-Sep-11 12:32:43

Hi,

Thought Id post on here as I think its busier than childbirth.

I am 39+6 with DC3. She has been feeling very low for ages now and midwife commented how low she was. Ive been having pre-labour signs for a few weeks now and believe that I was in false labour the other night (I was having lots of pains, but they stopped after an hour - I asked my MW and she said it was false labour, I just thought it was my body getting ready for childbirth).

Anyway Im due to have a S+S this afternoon and even though I know they dont always work, I am wondering if its more likely to work as its not my first.

I had one with DC1 (DS) and went into labour 4 days later so that didnt work. I didnt need one with DC2 (DD) as I was in labour by the time I was due to have one.

Ive tried to look it up on the internet, but all I could find was information about how likely they are to work in general not how likely they were to work with 2nd and 3rd etc babies.

Thanks

harassedandherbug Fri 16-Sep-11 13:51:21

I had two with dc3.......first one def didn't work, second may have helped a bit but not convinced. I went into labour 3 days later (at 40+1) after aquabumps, lunch in the pub and a nice long walk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now