Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early sign(s) of miscarriage?

(8 Posts)
Thaleia Thu 15-Sep-11 15:17:29

Hi,

I'm only 7 + 5 and I'm feeling were strange = better. Beginning of the week I was so sick but yesterday and today I feel almost fine. Not even my breasts are sore anymore, I'm not tired, I can eat anything ...

I'm worried now, as 8 - 10 weeks are supposed to be the really bad ones in terms of morning sickness?!

Dr. Google says early signs of miscarriage is bleeding but I worked myself into a state now that the even earlier signs are feeling less pregnant?

What should I do now?

Thanks, Thali

Crosshair Thu 15-Sep-11 15:20:49

''I'm worried now, as 8 - 10 weeks are supposed to be the really bad ones in terms of morning sickness?!''

Morning sickness can come and go, also not everyone gets it. If you're worried call your gp/mw for some reassurance?

kat2504 Thu 15-Sep-11 15:23:44

Symptoms come and go. I thought the worst when mine went but my 9 week scan was fine. Really, if you are not having any bleeding then please try to not worry too much.

PamBeesly Thu 15-Sep-11 15:50:11

Hi OP my MS disappeared for weeks 8-11, didn't even feel nausea, I was still of a lot of food but I think MS can come and go, try not to worry smile

HotPinkGingham Thu 15-Sep-11 15:54:17

My morning sickness went away for days at a time between about 6 weeks and 11 weeks, and it used to worry me, but then it always came back with a vengeance! Since week 11 it's been pretty constant (in fact a bit worse).

Sure you are just having a couple of good days and it'll be back before you know it.

Also, my boobs were only really sore at the very start, and then have been pretty much fine apart from the odd twinge, so again, don't think you need to worry. I wasn't that tired at 7 weeks either.

Try not to worry - if you are not bleeding and/or having really painful cramps, there's no reason anything is wrong.

HTH

milkyways Thu 15-Sep-11 15:56:35

I never experience morning sickness. Not when I was pregnant with my daughter, not when I miscarried, and not with this pregnancy. With this pregnancy, my symptoms fluctuated alot, and I had days where I would feel fine and days where I was very nauseous. I assume that my hormone levels peaked at around 9 weeks as that's when I vomited the one time. After week 9, I started feeling well in myself again.

Try not to focus too much on symptoms as I firmly believe that they don't mean anything. Trust your instincts though. If you feel something is wrong or are feeling anxious then definitely go and see a doctor.

Rowood Thu 15-Sep-11 15:56:42

I had exactly the same and even started a similar thread as you. Make the most of not feeling sick because it will defo come back!

dreamc1 Thu 15-Sep-11 16:40:35

I'm the same, for the last few days, have felt really good!! No nausea, no sore boobs, no tiredness, a lot of energy. Have my 1st scan 2morow@ 11+1. Flying to Texas, so hope it lasts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now