Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

REALLY painful kicks and stretches. Just a moan really.

(12 Posts)
RealityVonCrapp Thu 15-Sep-11 13:19:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RealityVonCrapp Thu 15-Sep-11 15:43:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

valbona Thu 15-Sep-11 16:25:58

Me!!! And I'm only 32 weeks. Feels like the baby's grown really fast and my innards haven't caught up. Top of my bump REALLY sore, like it's being kicked to pieces from the inside. Which, er, it is.

<pathetic too>

catgirl1976 Fri 16-Sep-11 08:36:17

Oh thank god - i thought I was the only pathetic one. But some of those kicks and wriggles HURT sad (and I am only 32 weeks as well)

Bartimaeus Fri 16-Sep-11 09:41:04

I get this. At first I loved it when the baby moved - he was really active.
But now my bump hasn't grown in ages but the baby has so his movements are limited to stretches which hurt. I often have to stand up or roll over to make him stop stretching.

Also make me feel very sore inside where he's stretched, so even the slightest movement after that hurts.

sleepybump Fri 16-Sep-11 13:10:25

sooo painfully bruised on the inside, it sooo hurts ...and baby's been burrowing lower, apparently pushing off with his stretched out legs and stretching arms and shoulders in the most uncomfortable of places, doesn't he know there is even less stretch down there!! 0.0

Made me shout when it caught me painfully by surprize earlier and I've even found myself telling my bump off for moving sad

/joins in the whimpering
36+4

tiddleypompom Fri 16-Sep-11 13:15:35

Count me in. It's the stretching that really hurts - at least with a good kick I can remain amused by the heel that tends to remain sticking out. Then you have a quiet period and eat ice-cream in panic to make it move again. Ah yes, the fun of late pregnancy.

39wks.

yummymango Fri 16-Sep-11 13:34:18

Me too tiddleypompom, 38+5 and lots of burrowing down below which sometimes causes really sharp pains. Sometimes she wriggles around so much I feel nauseous and wish she would stop and then find myself poking her when she goes quiet!

tiddleypompom Fri 16-Sep-11 14:51:57

oo, oo, yes to the nausea!!

Mmm, not thought of it as burrowing before - quite accurate but somehow unpleasant-sounding? I had a dream I was going to give birth to an otter a few weeks back. Do otters burrow? Probably...

<<leaves to google otter habitats and obsess>>

whackamole Fri 16-Sep-11 20:46:12

Yes to all of these! I am 35 weeks tomorrow and just can't wait to give birth. So nauseous, can't sit up, lie down, move at all without feeling uncomfortable and to boot, when baby is moving it bloody hurts!

ALotToTakeIn Fri 16-Sep-11 22:02:59

I asked my MW this week if there was anything I could do for the pain in my back where my lower ribs join as it really is making life quite hard at times- I can't sit for more than 30 mins without whimpering with searing pain. She started to say paracetamol so I cut her off with a "basically man up and quit winging?" not exactly the most helpful advice! So it is nice to hear other people are finding it hard too and I'm not just being feeble and moany.

yummymango Sat 17-Sep-11 08:57:12

OOh, whilst probably very cute a baby otter is not exactly a nice thought.
I have had some very strange and horrible nightmares lately too, another late pregnancy symptom perhaps?

And if one more person says to me 'enjoy it while it lasts because soon I will be too busy/tired' I might just scream!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now