Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Totally fed up and just want to whinge at you all

(4 Posts)
Cursingtheboobytum Thu 15-Sep-11 09:33:20

So I know I should be more positive and that I have things easy compared to a lot of folks but God I just want to have a moan at the moment. Think my husband is fed up with listening to me! So here's my list of moans -hopefully it will make me feel better to get it all off my chest

37+4today
Low iron levels
constipated
acid indigestion
1yr old daughter who's teething and has a cold
I have a cold and can't hear at the moment
coughing all the time
balance problems due to cold getting in to my ears (you know what I mean!)
not sleeping due to all the above plus usual hip pain and pelvic pain and needing to wee every hour. Plus having had numerous urine infections.

But, c-section booked for next friday so I must keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the long run and we're nearly there.

Feeling very alone this pregnancy. Husband just not as interested as the first time around. He keeps telling me how tired he is and that he is allowed to be tired too. Huh! I would LOVE to be just tired... I'm bloody exhausted and ill and uncomfortable.

Please tell me nice stuff - or give me a massive kick up the behind so I stop feeling so sorry for myself.

Renaissance227 Thu 15-Sep-11 09:41:10

I can totally understand how you are feeling. I don't have a lot of the complaints that you do but I do understand because at 34+5 I have that horrible uncomfortable, tired, pain in pelvis/hips etc too. My DP keeps saying he is tired and it drives me mad!

On the positive side you have a C-section booked and can get ready for that, when it will all be over and you can start feeling better again. I, on the other hand, am not having a C-section and keep being told that it is very possible I will go over 40 weeks!!!! The uncertainty of my first labour combined with the crap that goes with late stages of pregnancy, mixed in with the fact that we have just moved house and have a whole new one to decorate etc is driving me mad.

Chin up. It really could be worse. Just focus on that C-section date!!! (big hugs)

themightyskim Thu 15-Sep-11 18:44:39

I know the constipation feeling, its making me grumpy so lord help you with the rest of that list, my dbf doesnt get the tiredness either, sometimes I think we should be allowed just to give them a sharp boot up the ass x

StickyGhost Thu 15-Sep-11 18:57:16

I think you've earnt a good whinge, and a massive big-up for doing it all while already having a small child! I filled a carrier bag with 5 tins of beans and made my DP carry it for a bit just so he could share how much extra weight we are heaving around in the last few weeks. Not as much impact as I would have liked, but I think I made a point. Good luck with ur CS!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now