Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

CD30 faint BFP

(14 Posts)
Dozeyland Tue 13-Sep-11 12:36:59

I tested last week, bfn, Due AF yesterday (roughly) just did test (cheapy from savers) and it was a line and faint line which on the guide means positive....

going to test again tomorrow just to be sure....

could there be any possibility that it could be false?

Mouseketool Tue 13-Sep-11 15:30:11

A line is a line! Congratulations!

iWILLdothis Tue 13-Sep-11 15:42:42

That's a +ve in my books....congratulations!

cravingcake Tue 13-Sep-11 15:52:38

Mine was a faint line, second text next day was a faint line and now a great big bump, with 7 weeks to go!

From what I've read and heard if you have followed the instructions correctly (i.e. reading test within proper time frame) its nearly impossible to get a false positive.

Congratulations!

hawthers Tue 13-Sep-11 15:55:43

i tested early and got a line so faint that i thought i was making it up as i really really wanted to be pg. Husband thought it was a line but i thought he was humouring me.

retested 5 days later and got one BFP - woop woop.

am sure i've read somewhere that false negatives happen quite often due to not enough hormone being built up but a false positive rarely happens - hmm that's not exactly a definitive very helpful statement hmm - sorry!

Dozeyland Tue 13-Sep-11 17:57:40

Thank you, did 2 other cheapy's this afternoon (all pm wee's...) And all have faint line
Will do a test first thing tomorrow just to make sure!

If I 100% am then WOW as we only just thought we wanted another as
Dd is 10.5months!

Thank you everyone will post again tomorrow...

What are your situations?

hawthers Tue 13-Sep-11 17:59:46

DS1 has just turned 2 (and was in the bath while I POAS the second time around - excellent mothering skills...) and am now 25+5 with DC2

ooh will look forward to hearing tomorrow whether you get a BFP

Dozeyland Wed 14-Sep-11 08:29:33

Just did a 99p test, it said wait 5mins, and still only a faint line, when I was prg with dd it
Came up instantly, maybe I ov'd later? And the hcg isn't that strong yet?

muffins Wed 14-Sep-11 08:37:36

It took me a few days for the line to get darker and I obsessed over it until DP bought a clearblue digital one which said 'pregnant'...I think I needed to see it to believe it, stupid I know!
I would say that if u have a line, even if faint then you are pregnant.
Congratulations smile

MandaHugNKiss Wed 14-Sep-11 09:03:12

Congrats Dozey smile

GroovyRach Wed 14-Sep-11 10:23:44

I used the 3 cheapy tests from savers. Grudged paying for a clearblue one as I wasent convinced I was preg (although I just knew in back of my mind I was). I used in afternoon when I was 4 days late. Lines came up straight away. Then caved and bought a CB one incase the cheapys were wrong grin.

Congrats!!!

Dozeyland Wed 14-Sep-11 12:59:54

I just did this (nipped to Tescos, got a own brand (came up faint) then clear blue - came up straight away - PREGNANT just as i was saying .....'not....lol

So there it is, i am now pregnant with DC2, Due approx 21st May 2012.............

Not processed it yet! blush

i'm like that though - have to see it to believe it.

Thank you all. smile

hawthers Wed 14-Sep-11 13:03:15

yey yey yey - congratulations!!!! brilliant news smile

Dozeyland Wed 14-Sep-11 13:22:53

smile thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now