Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

SPD - recommendations please

(3 Posts)
Galahad Tue 13-Sep-11 12:17:17

Hi
I am 20 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and suffering from SPD again.
I would like to see a chiro/osteo as I know many SPD sufferers have found great relief through these treatments.

I live and work in the London NW1/NW5 area, and would be really grateful for anyone's recommendations for chiropractors or osteopaths who helped them with SPD, in this area and neighbouring postcodes - NW3 and N6 and N1.
In my 1st pregnancy I saw a physio whom I fear was worse than useless, ie she actually made the SPD worse, so I am really nervous about finding a practitioner this time.

Thank you!

goodnightmoon Tue 13-Sep-11 13:57:04

it's near Moorgate so not quite so north, but I've had a great experience with Joyce Vetterlein here: www.broadgatespinecentre.co.uk/

it's my 2nd pregnancy too and started feeling SPD at 14 weeks but after regular sessions with her (every 2-3 weeks) I am only having the odd twinge and some discomfort sleeping (now 26 weeks). i thought i'd be on crutches by now from how bad it felt when it first came on.

Galahad Tue 13-Sep-11 15:35:05

thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now