Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2nd time .....

(4 Posts)
LaCiccolina Mon 12-Sep-11 18:31:44

I return to work at 2012. I think I'd like to return pregnant with no2. I'm scared tho. I ended up with an induction because of pregnancy diabetes. It was 3 days before I was finally moved into the labour room. All in all it was for me a terrifying experience. My hospital was then in the press for 6mths because of bad practice, as now still being resolved (generlly although not specifically my story). I was so grateful to end up a cesarean section I ccannot tell you.

I'm very keen to have a c sec again. Is anyone knowledgeable whether this is poss? Can I push for that option? Would I be listened to? Ive breast fed so i feel ive done my "its best done this way" effort. It would be the same hospital. I'm just hoping they've improved. I'm scared but interested in a second baby. I know how to heal and cope this way and I'm scared of natural now. Daren't tell hubby. He would think me silly.... :0(

LaCiccolina Mon 12-Sep-11 19:50:21

Does anyone have any experiences to help? Just of the "wasn't as scary as I feared" type?

LaCiccolina Tue 13-Sep-11 12:54:34

Have decided to make a gp app. I can't sleep either as I'm dreaming stitches might explode/die this time thru their incompetence. It's out of hand....

If anyone has any experience please post.

Iggly Tue 13-Sep-11 12:58:49

I don't have any experience I'm afraid! But didn't want your post to go unanswered.

Might be worth re-posting under childbirth topic with a different headig so it catches the eye of someone who might be able to help? Also good idea to see the GP as they must be able to refer you to someone to have a debrief about your experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now