Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nesting already

(3 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 12-Sep-11 12:44:16

Almost 18 weeks & I have some kind of sorting obsession. I am a clean freak anyway but now I am going crazy tidying & moving things round & throwing stuff out, soon there will be nothing left! My dc are scared to stay still too long incase they get put in a charity shop bag or the bin! Lol. Anyone else nesting too?

BigBabyBoots Tue 13-Sep-11 08:39:43

I've ironed the duvet cover, cleaned inside the radiators, swept the back door, arranged the CD's in alphabetical order... on top of the daily deep clean I seem to have started doing.

All baby clothes washed and hung up according to type and size. Medicines for every possible illness bought. Bed lined with bin bags incase waters go.

Everything has a designated home now, and anything of DP's that wasn't in a 'home' is now in the entrance hall and not allowed back in until he's allocated it somewhere grin .

DP says if he comes home from work and finds the flat covered in twigs he wont be surprised haha.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Tue 13-Sep-11 12:29:16

Glad it's not just me. I won't have anything left to get rid of soon & will be starting on the furniture, lol. I've always been a nightmare with things having a home but now I'm in overdrive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now