Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 weeks 5 days pregnant and bleeding :(

(12 Posts)
Roxanne123 Sun 11-Sep-11 09:06:51

hi ladies I'm very worried. Yesterday I started bleeding I would say it's more than spotting but it's only when I wipe? It varies from brown to pink sometimes a little red but I have had no pain at all. I have had my 12 week scan and everything was good and can still hear heartbeat on Doppler. Has anyone else experienced this? Xx

RnB Sun 11-Sep-11 09:13:36

Oh dear how worrying for you. Personally I would phone the maternity unit and get checked out. Good luck

jellybeans208 Sun 11-Sep-11 09:13:51

you can have bleeding and it be nothing. If I were you I would go straight to hospital and they will probably do a scan. hope your ok xx

Roxanne123 Sun 11-Sep-11 09:15:04

Because I had a scan last week when I rang hospital they basically said just wait and see what happens... sad xx

coccyx Sun 11-Sep-11 09:16:33

but the scan was only relevant at the time they took it. think you need to ask for epu appointment

PeggyCarter Sun 11-Sep-11 09:16:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Sun 11-Sep-11 09:18:14

I'm having the same thing at 12 weeks sad Several days of blood when I wipe. The midwife is coming to my house tomorrow to do a proper booking in so I'm going to see if she can hear anything on a doppler. I doubt I'll get a scan as I have one scheduled for Thursday anyway. I don't feel pregnant anymore, but i know that's usual at this stage. All my sickness has disappeared and my boobs don't feel so sore. I'm sorry you're going throuhg this too. I had bleeding on and off through my second pregnancy and everything was fine, so I know it can be nothing, it's the not knowing what's going on that's difficult.

juneau Sun 11-Sep-11 09:19:04

I had quite a bit of spotting with my first pregnancy. I remember at 11 weeks I had some bright red blood and was in a complete panic - but a scan showed that all was okay. Have you had sex? That can cause the cervix to bleed as it can be very sensitive in pregnancy. If you've just had your 12-week scan and all was well then I'd say that's a good sign, but if it continues I'd just turn up at the EPU and not take no for an answer. Otherwise, just try to relax and hopefully it will stop of it's own accord.

Roxanne123 Mon 12-Sep-11 08:52:16

Hi ladies just to let you all know i went to hospital yesterday and they did a scan and everything is fine smile they didnt even examine me they just said it can be when the placenta takes over .. really hope this is the case for you aswell fuckityfuckfuckfuck

Im still bleeding but not as worried now, xxx

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Mon 12-Sep-11 09:56:40

That's brilliant smile Am waiting for the midwife to arrive in the next few minutes so I might ask if a doppler would pick anything up this early.

RnB Mon 12-Sep-11 11:16:36

Ah that's fantastic!!

Roxanne123 Tue 13-Sep-11 07:36:24

How did it go? xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now