Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

15 weeks and so emotional!

(5 Posts)
Josie10 Sat 10-Sep-11 15:36:40

I felt very emotional in the first 12 weeks but thought that had gone! have started feeling very emotional this week, been crying loads! I have nothing to cry about really, this is my 3rd pg. My other two are 6 and 4. My youngest started school on mon, only part time. My husband also came down with pneumonia last wend, he's recovering well now but has been quite poorly at home all week.

Sorry, I know people have lots worse things to cry about but I just can't help it!! Anyone else felt like this at this stage??

BellaCB Sat 10-Sep-11 18:10:42

I cried at everything from about 8 - 18w's! Most embarrassingly I always cried whenever I went near a health professional (worst one was after having a blood test at the very busy, quite public phlebotomy clinic and bawled like a 3 year old for five minutes after the blood was taken, much to the phlebotomists horror) but I do remember having a few spectacular cries after 15, 16w! It's just the hormones talking and, promise, you're not alone smile

PinkFondantFancy Sat 10-Sep-11 19:52:17

I definitely had this too. It was even worse if I was tired.

spannermary Sat 10-Sep-11 20:37:38

I'm like this and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks. Are there any foods that can balance me a little - I feel sorry for my husband who's on the receiving end!

notlettingthefearshow Sat 10-Sep-11 23:12:33

I wept at pictures of kittens on cat food boxes.

And sometimes just because I was tired. Especially in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. I would howl 'I've turned into a big pregnant monster!' at my poor Dh who was utterly bewildered. We had a good laugh about it the next day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now