Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Im so excited! I should have dd2 by the end of the month! Who else is excited?

(5 Posts)
Cocoflower Fri 09-Sep-11 22:42:17

Am 36 weeks.Ok its just hit me how exciting this all is! I hope and pray everything goes well and our second daughter will be here within the month

Sometimes it still does not feel real but now and again it clicks!

I have also had a very hard pregnancy so it will be nice to see the rewards.smile

Am amazed how peaceful and excited I feel- I thought I would be a bag of nerves knowing I had to go through labour again.

How is everyone else due soon feeling?

PinkFondantFancy Fri 09-Sep-11 23:11:48

I'm 37 weeks, so so so excited about meeting the baby but also not quite ready to give up my wiggly bump yet! This will be my first but so far I'm managing to stay excited rather than scared about the birth - I think it might be denial.....

cherryjellybelly Fri 09-Sep-11 23:15:53

I'm 39 weeks and it a happy state of denial about the pain grin feeling a little impatient and excited too smile and by the end of the month I'll have a baby eekkkk!!

Cocoflower Fri 09-Sep-11 23:59:13

I do think this is one of those times when denial is far better!

Oh I can't wait for that gorgeous new baby smell. Like a sweet smell on the back of their necks.

And squidgy kissing cheeks!

chorltonandthewheelies Sat 10-Sep-11 08:56:37

Me too, baby number 4 but just as exciting as the others were! Got my CS on Thursday so not long to go at all now smile Cant wait to see what she looks like and most importantly that all is fine. (already got a gorgeous little boy with severe special needs and medical problems) I think that when she is safely here hubby and I will cry for hours with euphoria grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now