Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All shook up...

(7 Posts)
Dexifehatz Thu 08-Sep-11 22:52:51

Was thinking back to when I discovered that I was pregnant with each of our three kids and realised that around the time of conception i had experienced some kind of physical shake up.With DD1 I tripped up getting out of the car and fell onto my front.With DD2 I fell down a path leading to the beach at Three Cliffs Bay.It seems that DS could have been jolted into place following a ride on a rollercoater at The Nottingham Goose Fair.Has anyone else heard of this or is it all a coincidence?

mrsduff Fri 09-Sep-11 21:07:44

i haven't heard of this phenomena but didn't want to leave this post unanswered..! do love Three Cliffs Bay though, and that path can be treacherous smile

lollystix Fri 09-Sep-11 21:14:44

My mum is bonkers - she had twins of which I am one. About the time we were conceived a jug fell out a cupboard at work and hit her on the head - she's convinced this released another egg hence the twins. My mum often states these theories as fact with no scientific training or knowledge whatsoever. She is mad as a fish.

LikeACandleButNotQuite Fri 09-Sep-11 21:15:23

well, the day after I got a bfp I was at Alton Towers for the weekend, so baby has ben all Nemesis'ed, Air'ed, and 13'ed up (avoided Oblivion, thought that would be too much!)

hairylights Fri 09-Sep-11 21:57:33

I read some research once that women who go on roller coaster rides after swi conceive at a higher rate than those that dont. Although roller coasters in pregnancy isn't recommended!

LikeACandleButNotQuite Fri 09-Sep-11 22:24:44

:D I would concur hairy theme parks are my favourite day out. One month of trying and bob's your uncle.

They should do dscount tickets for couples TTC...think of the publicity

dirtydishesmakemesad Fri 09-Sep-11 22:37:56

I think that less relaxed (i mean hurried/not at home in your own bed) sex makes me get pregnant mroe easily.4 of my 5 children have been conceived in those circumstances - the 5th in highly unlikely circumstances there must be somethign in it - taps side of nose

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now