Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tmi, sorry. Streaky blood when wiping?

(4 Posts)
fuckityfuckfuckfuck Thu 08-Sep-11 14:29:44

I'm about 12 weeks and today have had streaky pink/red blood when I wipe. I had bleeding last pregnancy but I can't remember what it was like. I have a scan next week anyway so is there anything I can do?

TeacupTempest Thu 08-Sep-11 14:32:21

I would think you could get an emergency scan if you are bleeding. I did. I had two episodes of bleeding and had emergency scan each time. My second bleed was at just under 12 weeks.....I have heard that it is quite common.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Thu 08-Sep-11 14:37:25

I'm seeing the midwife on Monday so I'll mention it then I suppose unless it gets worse.

Purplebuns Thu 08-Sep-11 15:07:30

Sorry your going through this after all the trouble you have already endured. Do go to A&E if it gets worse, bleeding a bit is very common, and it could be due to any number of things.
The main concern here is that it sounds like fresh blood, so I would give your MW a call at least.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now