Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Think I just found out

(9 Posts)
katalinax Wed 07-Sep-11 23:15:33

Heya girlies,

I am a complete newbie on here but have been lurking for a while! I think I just got a BFP but it is kinda faint. its easily visible and has a pink tinge to it but I have heard various things about the test I have done (Tesco) and just want to know if I can get excited yet!!!

Cheers

Lina x

celadon Wed 07-Sep-11 23:23:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Purplebuns Wed 07-Sep-11 23:27:06

Yes your pregnant, if you want it in neon lights go for a clearblue digital with your morning wee. wink

katalinax Wed 07-Sep-11 23:32:52

Apologies celadon I'll watch my mouth!!
Neon lights, tempting but I better save my money for baby stuff!

BedHog Thu 08-Sep-11 08:05:49

Does your wee smell of sugar puffs? That's a sure sign you're pregnant ime smile.

dribbleface Thu 08-Sep-11 08:45:26

sounds like it to me! was the line visible in the time it says. i had strong lines with ds but this one was so barely there dh didn't believe me! I'm 36 weeks now so i was right!

HeidiHole Thu 08-Sep-11 08:51:23

Yes sounds good CONGRATULATIONS!

pep124 Thu 08-Sep-11 09:24:26

Mine was the same - could hardly see it at all, spent £12 or whatever on clearblue and yep, sure enough, pregnant. Congratulations! x

dribbleface Thu 08-Sep-11 09:27:02

bedhog - never thought about that but you know what i think mine did both times! How odd!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now