Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Bowels gone to crap!!

(5 Posts)
LauraSmurf Wed 07-Sep-11 20:57:08

Ok now I'm fed up!! Not been the easiest pregnancy so far and I'm 28 weeks. But i am now well and truly fed up with my bowels! Since 6 weeks I have swung back and forth between too often and not often enough. there were about 2 weeks between 22 -24 that were ok.

Put simply, I miss having a proper decent poo!
I take 1/2 fyborgel every morning and occasionally lactose if I feel it getting it worse. I have altered diet, made sure I drink loads, still bowels are not as they once were! I miss a good poo!

That's all!

themightyskim Wed 07-Sep-11 21:14:23

no advice only sympathy but im just six weeks and im yoyoing between the two, at least your a lot further on than me - feel better that I still have it all to look foreward to!! x

RFCMummy Wed 07-Sep-11 21:33:04

I am the same and am constipated more often than not. I eat only brown bread, brown rice, brown pasta, eat loads of fruit and veg and drink loads of water but still have to use senna a couple of times a week to get things moving! The joys of a good poo should once more be ours after the birth! X

justinhawkinsnavalfluff Wed 07-Sep-11 22:56:59

Also lots of sympathy swinging between too much and not enough. 29 weeks. Today super explosion at work just as I noticed only 5 sheets of toilet paper .........blush

themightyskim Thu 08-Sep-11 10:30:26

thats just given me a belly laugh justinhawkinsnavelfluff hope you got sorted without too much trauma x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now