Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i've wet myself

(7 Posts)
beatrixkitto Tue 06-Sep-11 15:09:54

I can't believe it I'm 7 weeks and 1 day. I am sat in my car with dd8months waiting for dd8 to come out of school and it just happened. I am mortified! Someone tell me that something just embarrasing has happened to them. Do I need tena lady?

Valiant1 Tue 06-Sep-11 15:32:52

i sneezed and wet my self last night smile 36+4 ran upstairs and sat on the loo and asked hubby for clean pants and he thought i was in labour lol our dd1 was 36 weeks when her waters went!!

nunnie Tue 06-Sep-11 15:41:48

I am 37+4 and finding it hard to clench, sometimes dribble.

I personally would take a sample to your GP and just get them to check it for an infection, always worth checking.

If all clear, then pelvic floor clenches and tena ladies at the ready.

dippyducky Tue 06-Sep-11 15:42:47

I'm 11 weeks, a couple of weeks ago I wet myself whilst being sick. Pregnancy is so glamorous!

bmm39 Tue 06-Sep-11 16:04:00

I am 16 weeks pregnant and I wet myself whilst being sick and also when I sneezed....whilst on holiday! very embarrassing. Do your pelvic floor exercises. I have been particularly lazy and haven't done them until the event above.

beatrixkitto Tue 06-Sep-11 16:46:51

How embarrassing, I am home now and had to get straight in the shower, clothes straight in washing machine. Drivers seat will need a good scrub but its peeing (excuse the pun) down outside. Think those pelvic floor excersizes are something I'm going to start I think!!

MrsBloomingTroll Tue 06-Sep-11 17:45:53

I had to wear pads throughout second pregnancy for this reason.

I recommend Always Envive pads rather than Tena.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now