Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feel like death!

(10 Posts)
mumt1 Sun 04-Sep-11 18:31:56

Ok so I've already got one child, but with my pregnancy with him was pretty easy, I'm now 7 weeks pregnant and I'm at the point already where I've had enough! I have the worst possible headaches, sssoo nackered an severe nausea, basically feeling ssoo ill. What's getting to me the most is the headaches their a constant pain can't listen to things loud, hard with a 2 year old! And even light hurts. Makes me feel so dizzy. I am already at the point of having enough. I don't feel like I could cope another 33 weeks like this! I honestly feel like a zombie.

JustLea Sun 04-Sep-11 20:21:53

Hi,
Have you been to see your doctor? If not, maybe book an appointment? I suffered with Hyperemesis Gravidarum durin my pregnancy which is severe sickness and can lead to other serious problems. The constant sickness made me very weak, very dizzy, I couldnt sit up let alone stand for more then 5 minutes..I was an absolute mess. Anyway, I visited my doctor and he prescribed me with an anti-sickness tablet called Cyclizine. I had to take 3 a day and it took the edge of the sickness so I could eat properly and then eventually everythin else started to fade away. Make sure your keepin up with all your 5 a days etc..sounds like this little one wants everythin you got!
x Best Wishes x

mumt1 Mon 05-Sep-11 15:46:57

I'm not being sick, just feel it. I can't get over how ill its making me feel, start college tomorrow not a clue how I'm going to cope! Had to quick my job coz I just cannot manage with it. Completely drained

griphook Mon 05-Sep-11 21:25:23

glad it's not just me, had a really easy preg with ds aswell, and feel so shit. I don't know how to describe it. Crying all the time and I'm so tried, feel sick, but not been sick, head hurts. Hurt before I pissed on a stick, knew I was preg cos of the head ache. Feel dizzy. just shit shit shit.

but you know what I think it is, first preg just sat on my arse, (worked full time) but after work did nothng. This time I'm running around after an 18 month old, feeling like shit.

just eating little bits at a time. Lots of bread as it's the only thing that I fancy.

Going to bed really early, and you know what is the worst bit, you can't get any sympathy as you can't tell anyone.

People say pregnancy's not an illness, but no I'm going to tell tham that it's not an illness but it can make you feel ill.

Hopefully we'll feel better at the 12 week stage.

griphook Mon 05-Sep-11 21:26:54

oh and flat coke helps a bit

pictish Mon 05-Sep-11 21:27:31

Oh yes, sounds familiar.
I often say that the worst bit of pregnancy is the first trimester, when you just feel utterly dreadful and completely drained.

It passes, but it's not fun while it's happening. Mucho sympathy. x

mumt1 Mon 05-Sep-11 22:12:48

I hope it passes! How far are u griphook? I feel exactly how u describe! I rly don't see how on earth I'm gonna cope till 40weeks! Lol. But ye gd point I worked 36 hrs a week AND a full time college course! Slept bout 4 hrs a night! How on earth I coped only god knows! Lol and went back when my son was 2 weeks old! X

griphook Tue 06-Sep-11 22:04:21

about 8 weeks, so about the same, honestly just feel like ringing in sick tomorrow. Finding myself sat on the sofa wathing really shit tv more and more, coach trip is a fav at mo. But I keep saying to myself I'll get up in a minute and i'm still there three hours later.

tbh I'm feeling very sorry for myself

I don't know how you managed to go back to work after 2 weeks I take my hat off to you, I still couldn't walk properly at that point let alone work.

And you know I have a new found respect for people with morning sickness

themightyskim Tue 06-Sep-11 22:27:49

Im coming up for 7 weeks and praying for symptoms lol I dont even feel pregnant and its giving me bad vibes - shame we cant swap for a bit x x (im going to regret that when I get a drubbing from morning sickness setting in im sure!!!)

griphook Fri 09-Sep-11 22:13:05

themightyskim, don't worry too much about not having symptoms. i didn't have anythingwith my ds and everything went really well. with this one I worry about the bits when I don't feel sick. It's nice to have that break from it, but if it last too long I start to panic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now