Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can anyone recommend a pregnancy pilates DVD please?

(5 Posts)
ImpyCelyn Sun 04-Sep-11 11:07:02

I do antenatal pilates once a week, but I'd like to do it at home too.

Our teacher told us to just do what we do in class, but I have a memory like a sieve at the moment and can only member a couple of the exercises at any given time.

Has anyone had a good DVD for doing it?

Thanks in advance smile

MissRee Sun 04-Sep-11 19:38:16

Do you have Sky? There are some preggers yoga/pilates programmes on one of the channels (can't remember which, you can do a search tho)!

Minnie74 Sun 04-Sep-11 22:01:42

10 minute solutions pregnancy pilates is pretty good. I didn't stick to it-I'm rubbish at sticking with dvds even though I have tonnes. Don't know why I thought it would be different in pregnancy! grin Pretty cheap on Amazon too. Might be worth a go.

justhayley Sun 04-Sep-11 22:44:16

Iv just ordered the 10 min solution from amazon iv had some of the non pregnancy ones and like those - but I'm the same as minnie do them a few times if that and then forget about it lol hoping I'll stick to this one but chances are slim lol

ImpyCelyn Mon 05-Sep-11 08:13:34

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look for the 10 min solution and google the Sky ones.

I'm normally rubbish with DVDs too, I did a 5 day shred hmm

I'm hoping that the classes will keep me at it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now