Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feet!

(2 Posts)
happysmellyfeet Fri 02-Sep-11 20:56:23

OK, I know a little bit of swelling of the hands and feet is normal in pregnancy and maybe some aches, especially at the end of a hot day. But is it normal for one foot to hurt and the other one to be just fine? I am really looking forward to running again once the baby is out (3 weeks max!) and I am keeping my fingers crossed that my painful foot is just another pregnancy related ailment!!

banana87 Fri 02-Sep-11 21:43:45

Are they really swollen? It's always a good idea to have your bp checked when you swell just to make sure its not a sign of pre-eclampsia. In my experience the swelling went down 4-6 weeks after baby was born. I think you are very ambitious to think you are going to start running 3 weeks after giving birth smile (I don't think I was sitting right then as I was still healing from my stitches!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now