Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weird goings on in my nethers - may be TMI

(3 Posts)
HPonEverything Wed 31-Aug-11 09:36:11

I'm 35wks and for the last couple of days have had mild stinging when I pee, I am also pretty itchy and uncomfortable in the entrance. No other symptoms.

Mentioned it to the MW yesterday and she said my sample was fine and can't be a UTI, and I don't think it's thrush due to lack of other symptoms.

We DTD about 4 days ago for the first time in a while, it was a lot more uncomfortable than normal and I joked that I must have healed up but DH said everything felt the same to him blush Could I have damaged something?

It's driving me insane and I just want to cry with how uncomfortable it is.

Imnotaslimjim Wed 31-Aug-11 09:38:24

It could just be that baby is lying on a nerve and making things a bit more sensitive - my bits when numb for a short time when DS was lay awkward!

If it continues though, i'd pop the dr and ask for a swab done, just to rule out thrush

KateBC Wed 31-Aug-11 09:50:50

I had thrush when I was pregnant with DS1, and had it from 28 weeks till I had him, as the symptom were slightly different to when I get thrush when I'm not pregnant - sore more than itchy, and a lot more discharge which made it even more painful down there (sorry if tmi). I'd go and get a swab done, the canestan pessary is safe in pregnancy, a is the cream, so it's definitely worth getting it checked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now