Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone know what this could be?

(7 Posts)
Lostmyshoes Mon 29-Aug-11 21:22:14

Heyy so im 19 weeks pregnant and hardly felt my little man move over the last two days and now ive started having tightnings that last about a minute and have a 30/40 sec gap. There pretty painful mainly in my back/sides any help appriciated x

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Mon 29-Aug-11 21:25:14

Before the past two days, were yopu feeling regular movement? If so, then any change in movment should be investigated. Please call you antenatal assessment number in your notes for advice.

At 19 weeks it can be too early for regular movements so only you will know what is normal for you.

Lostmyshoes Mon 29-Aug-11 22:13:46

Im in the delivary suite now! Yeah hes an active fella when hes moving and ive been feeling him since 16+3

LDNmummy Mon 29-Aug-11 22:22:20

I hope everything is ok OP.

At 19 weeks I would sometimes not feel baby for a couple of days even though she was (and still is) a super active LO.

I'm not sure about the tightening but that could be your body adjusting, expanding or any manner of things.

Lostmyshoes Mon 29-Aug-11 22:35:05

Hopefully so smile this birthing ball is fantastic!!

Mmmmcheese Tue 30-Aug-11 09:46:07

Any news?

bigeyes Tue 30-Aug-11 10:02:34

Hope all is well lostmy im sure ive read that you can have braxton hicks quite early i hope it is these. Thinking of you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now