Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else due in October?

(6 Posts)
wheelshavefallenoffthebus Sun 28-Aug-11 09:43:27

Not sure if there are any other October threads out there so thought I'd add one.
I'm 34 weeks and feeling big.. Thankfully have now finished work but still feel woefully disorganised (hospital bag not packed yet) and in a bit of denial about how much time is left! I have ds1 who is about 2.5 and has a vague awareness that there is a baby coming.
How is everyone else feeling that's due in October?
I'm due around 8th October but will be induced at 39 weeks due to pre-existing health conditions.

LittlePebble Sun 28-Aug-11 09:49:17

Hi wheels there is a very big October baby bus over in antenatal threads come over and join us smile I'm due 9th October so almost the same dd x

CrazyAlien06 Sun 28-Aug-11 09:49:22

Hi I'm due on 2nd October with my first :0) am not organised at all! Have bag with things thrown in it lol. DH wants it in the car ready to go ( I'm 35 wks today) but psychologically I think if it's in the car I'm accepting that I actually have to give birth lol. Denial is my current thinking !

lollystix Sun 28-Aug-11 09:50:20

Due 24th. So bored with it but 4th time for me. Totally disorganised. Nowhere for baby to sleep - have to find another cot. Still driving a 5 seat car and DH won't discuss where baby will sit. Working to 39 and a half weeks - hopefully waters won't break at my desk cos it's an office full of men and expensive carpets blush. SIL having first and 29 weeks. Nursery is all done and she now works 2 days. Too tired to go out apparently! I remember how lovely and indulgent it all was first time roundgrin

LittlePebble Sun 28-Aug-11 09:51:01

Here's the link

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1271066-October-2011-Baby-Bus-PART-4

wheelshavefallenoffthebus Sun 28-Aug-11 09:53:15

Thanks littlepebble. Thought there was probably one somewhere. Will get on the bus smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now