Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

late period,pregnancy symptoms,negatiive test!

(3 Posts)
baji Sat 27-Aug-11 11:01:17

hi ,i am soo confused i hope someone can advise me on what to do
i am 1 week late and have been having nausea sometimes,ive got lower back pain and cramps in abdominal area.
i have 3 other children with them i knew if i was pregnant but this time i have no idea.
i have taken 4 tests all negative,my gp has asked me towait 2 weeks then redo test.
what do you guys think!!!
i apprerciate any advise,
thanks

MeconiumHappens Tue 30-Aug-11 19:37:57

I have had this twice. The first time my period came 10 days late. I wonder if it was a chemical prgnancy or something. This month i was 18 days past ovulation before i got my bfp, so was 7 days late befor ei got bfp, and i got negatie in the morning with an internet chapy and a positive in the evening with clearblue digi. I think your gp is right, time will tell.
Good luck xx

sevensevenseven Tue 30-Aug-11 20:24:10

I was 8 days late before I got a BFP. When I had my dating scan I was 9 days less pregnant than I thought even though I was certain of my dates and when I ovulated, so I guess mine was due to late implantation. Wait a few more days then test again.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now