Talk

Advanced search

just pregnant!

(6 Posts)
heartmoonshadow Sat 27-Aug-11 09:39:53

Hi I have just found out I am pregnant with number two, but only just - I am about 10 days after ovulation and have had implantation bleed (this is how I recognised it as I had with no.1 but did not know). The problem is I just can't stop thinking about it now how do I just sort of forget for a while as the worrying will drive me crazy for the next 40 weeks!

It was great with no1 because I didn't find out until 10weeks gone and therefore avoided all the first trimester panicking but this time I am aware of what might go wrong.

Any tips for putting it to the back of my mind for a while. I haven't even told DH yet as we have only been trying for two weeks!

mamaGool Sat 27-Aug-11 14:50:36

Deep breath. Think positive (sounds like you have no reason not to be). Tell DH. Have a cuddle & get excited together. Congratulations!

ballstoit Sat 27-Aug-11 17:17:25

Congratulations!

Give yourself a couple of days to enjoy your news, after that you'll start to be too busy with DC1 to think about it all the time.

myweeangel Wed 31-Aug-11 21:26:39

Congratulations! We just found out we are pregnant too! Been thinking of nothing else since I found out on Monday. This is also our no 2. We'd been trying for a bit longer than you - a year! - and so are as much relieved and shocked as we are excited! I'm assuming yours will be a May 2012 baby too then?
I say tell hubby and get excited together. smile
Good luck...!

RollingInTheAisles Wed 31-Aug-11 21:37:27

Congratulations, no advice here unfortunately as I'm also due May 2012 and worrying / thinking about it all the time!

Onlymydogunderstandsme Wed 31-Aug-11 22:40:46

Hi ladies, congratulations to all-I got my BFP on Monday too! My first DC though! There is a May babies thread on the ante-natal forum which is good as everyone is at the same stage so come and join us there! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now