Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fed up with feeling fat and Clothes not fitting!

(4 Posts)
MrsRV Sat 27-Aug-11 09:06:39

Only 12 weeks but feel really fat (as opposed to pregnant!) and nothing fits!! When did you buy your first maternity clothes... Feel like it's too early as not really showing but seems silly to buy next clothes size up as I'll only be in them for a few more weeks?

Minstrelsaremarvellous Sat 27-Aug-11 09:09:36

IKWYM - am a bit further along (17+4) and too big for my 'fat' clothes and too small for 'mat' clothes! I've bought some waistband extended button thingies on AMazon but they make my clothes look lumpy at the front - and I don't need more lumps!

G1nger Sat 27-Aug-11 10:05:00

Stretchy-waisted skirts smile I got by on them for the first few months.

MrsRV Sat 27-Aug-11 10:11:07

have got a long floral one... But I live in it.. And it's a bit summery for this summer! smile

Decided leggings and loose, long tops/dresses are the way forward so off shopping for my fat clothes. How long before I nearly cry and come home with nothing because of changing room mirrors!?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now