Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm a blubbering wreck :'o(

(5 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Thu 25-Aug-11 19:05:15

After an awful break up with bf last night (police etc) I was doing ok today bit my mum just rang & her good friend has died. Now I'm laying in the bath blubbering. My DD is out but my DS,6, & his friend are playing cars in the living room & dancing to music so I am ok to hide out for a bit but need to pull myself together but I just can't seem to do it. The main friend I would call is the one who has taken DD to the theatre with her DDs so I can't ring her for a shoulder to cry on :'o(I just feel soooooo sad & these hormones are making me even worse x

yummymango Thu 25-Aug-11 19:38:03

Oh squiglett, I am sorry it sounds like you are having a horrible time. I don't think I can say much to help, but sending lots of hugs. I am sure things will get better. Isn't there anyone else you can talk to? Family or friends? xx

Squiglettsmummy2bx Thu 25-Aug-11 20:39:04

Thank you yummy. I am ok, just needed a good old cry I think x

Pastabee Thu 25-Aug-11 22:26:18

I just wanted to say I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I really hope things start looking up for you soon.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Fri 26-Aug-11 07:18:25

Thank you pasta x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now