Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Remaining a nice person- help needed please

(12 Posts)
Sargesaweyes Thu 25-Aug-11 17:50:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bigeyes Thu 25-Aug-11 18:00:34

I went shopping a lot and out for meals, couldnt stand being in the house. I read a lot of books at night time when I couldnt sleep.

Int he 13 days I was overdue it was all about me and DH, anyone else jst got right on my nipple ends nerves including those who dared to text.

Newmummytobe79 Thu 25-Aug-11 18:01:47

Sargesaweyes! Your post made me giggle - therefore I guess you're still very much a nice person smile

Sorry i can't offer any advice ... I'm just waiting to see what kind of advice you get as I know my Mum will be in the same position as yours if I go overdue next week!

Good luck and enjoy the West Wing (again!)

Bumpsadaisie Thu 25-Aug-11 18:07:49

I'm guessing you are right at the end of pregnancy? Either that or having a grim first trimester!

DVD box sets definitely the way forward. You get really into them and you can keep indulging for episode after episode!

JenniferYellowHatsRedLingerie Thu 25-Aug-11 18:11:52

Cry. A lot.
That's what I'm doing (40+f'ing8)

Sargesaweyes Thu 25-Aug-11 18:20:11

Oeisha Thu 25-Aug-11 18:23:31

Crikey! Go for the West Wing. All of it. If baby isn't out by then, you'll know your dates were definitely wrong....by weeks...and weeks...

JenniferYellowHatsRedLingerie Thu 25-Aug-11 18:27:15

I think that's fair enough, Sarge! it's a bit rude to talk about someone when you're in the same room as them. Especially when you're laid out legs akimbo with your fanjo on show smile
My mum won't even ring me, she's that scared after I gave her a "yeah, the baby arrived two weeks ago, we just thought we'd keep it secret from you <massive sarcasm emoticon>" shouting at last week.
So I think you're doing better than me smile
Chin up girl

neverlookback Thu 25-Aug-11 18:32:43

im 40+5 im a pathetic emotional paranoid angry mess!! im scared of myself, this is my 3rd time, ive been well over with both before and was induced at 14days last time but im still the most pissed off person ever!!!!

sunchild77 Thu 25-Aug-11 18:34:11

Turn off your mobile, Go for lots of walks if you can, lots of sex (might help?!?) , eat loads of whatever you fancy, takeaways, chocolate whatever. Pamper yourself to the max.

You'll never get this time ever again (I hated when people said that, but its sooooo true!)

Oeisha Thu 25-Aug-11 18:42:20

I've also heard that cakes, cups of tea and chocolate help...

Sargesaweyes Thu 25-Aug-11 18:55:11

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: