Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

weird movement in belly during sex - 11 weeks pg

(2 Posts)
LittleBumbleBee Wed 24-Aug-11 18:41:34

hi all, this is my first pregnancy so am feeling very paranoid about every little thing! im 11 weeks and quite slim, and last time my partner and i had intercourse, only way i can describe it is i could feel my womb pushing out each time he penetrated. i could feel this from the inside and also by putting my hand low down on my tummy . has anyone ever experienced anything similar or know what this could be? i am only asuming it feels like my womb
many thanks for any opinions xxx

MissusTulip Wed 24-Aug-11 22:14:21

HIya, it may be some Braxton Hicks? I've been getting them since about week 12, some quite random (like stretching out on a sun lounger) and usually during sex - tho that's not too often these days (31 + 2, big bump and SPD) blush

Hope that helps! As long as it's not sore and no bleeding etc, it's just one of those weird pregnancy things!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now