Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Freebies

(6 Posts)
emmazed Wed 24-Aug-11 16:22:31

Hello

i know that as a soon to be mum i must be a marketing persons dream - so there much be loads of things to sign up to and receive good freebies!

i have signed up to Bounty and Sainsburys so far as they seem to be the only ones offering anything good (all the others i have found is just money off, and emails updates...)

any tips? i know i will recieve loads of marketing stuff, but i dont mind as long as i get something decent for it!

thanks in advance

x

urbandaisy Wed 24-Aug-11 16:34:36

Boots Parenting Club is definitely worth it, for the increased Advantage Card points and the occasional freebie.

SoBroken Wed 24-Aug-11 16:58:10

Mothercare is pretty good and I joined Tescos too, though I thought the vouchers they sent were a bit rubbish.

Pootles2010 Wed 24-Aug-11 17:01:19

See this article regarding Bounty. Their behaviour is pretty dispicable if you ask me, and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near maternity wards.

If you are determined to get the free stuff, you can ask for the bag without giving your details.

bluebell37 Thu 25-Aug-11 10:13:28

If you join Aptimal, you will get a free cuddly polar bear toy. Cow and Gate will send you (unsurprisingly!) a cute cuddly cow. Plus I joined Avent and they sent me a free bottle! I joined Asda too and got a free Huggies pack.

Pootles2010 Thu 25-Aug-11 11:01:51

Quite suprised they're allowed to do that bluebell! Thougth advertising infant formula was not allowed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now